EdPolicyWorks is a joint collaboration between the School of Education and Human Development and the Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy which seeks to bring together researchers from across the University of Virginia and the State to focus on important questions of educational policy and the competitiveness of labor in an era of globalization.
EdPolicyWorks is searching for a Data Management Specialist (Requisition R0030620) to join our team. Candidates should prepare a cover letter, CV/resume, and contact information for three references to be uploaded in Workday. Questions can be directed to Margaret Weeks, Academic Recruiter.Apply Here
EdPolicyWorks is searching for multiple Research Specialists (Requisition R0030622) to join our team. Candidates should prepare a cover letter, CV/resume, writing sample, and contact information for three references to be uploaded in Workday. Questions can be directed to Margaret Weeks, Academic Recruiter.Apply Here
The Latest from EdPolicyWorks
Welcome our newest faculty member: Dr. Allison Atteberry
Dr. Allison Atteberry is a returning Hoo and EdPolicyWorks' newest Assistant Director!Welcome our newest faculty member: Dr. Allison Atteberry
Check out our Fall 2021 Ed Policy Seminar Series lineup!
All talks are free and open to the public; head to our website for more details.Check out our Fall 2021 Ed Policy Seminar Series lineup!
Announcing our 2021-22 Ed Policy Associate Program Cohort
Welcome our 10 newest undergrad and graduate students into the Ed Policy Associates Program!Announcing our 2021-22 Ed Policy Associate Program Cohort
- Study: Tutoring May Mitigate Pandemic Learning Losses
- How Researchers, Policymakers and Practitioners Can Partner to Improve Early Childhood Education
- With New Grant, Researchers Aim to Provide Community College Graduates with Personalized Job Matches
- Exploring Careers in Education & Law: Workshop for Education Policy Associates
- Researchers Partner with VDOE to Study Pandemic Impact on Virginia Schools
- Researchers Shed Light on Rewards of ‘Credential Stacking’
- How to Help Students? Focus on the Teachers.
- Education Policy Students Honored for Dissertation Work
Come Study with EdPolicyWorks
Faculty at the School of Education & Batten Schools work with graduate students in our nationally ranked program.Learn More
The Virginia Education Science Training (VEST) program provides intensive research training in education sciences.Learn More