EdPolicyWorks is a joint collaboration between the School of Education and Human Development and the Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy which seeks to bring together researchers from across the University of Virginia and the State to focus on important questions of educational policy and the competitiveness of labor in an era of globalization.
The Latest from EdPolicyWorks
Welcome our newest faculty member: Dr. Brendan Bartanen
We are so excited to welcome Dr. Brendan Bartenan this fall in EdPolicyWorks working closely with our VEST students!Welcome our newest faculty member: Dr. Brendan Bartanen
Hearty congratulations to our newest PhD graduates!
See where Kylie, Justin, Anandita, and Emily will be landing after graduation, along with our other recent grads.Hearty congratulations to our newest PhD graduates!
- Study: Tutoring May Mitigate Pandemic Learning Losses
- How Researchers, Policymakers and Practitioners Can Partner to Improve Early Childhood Education
- With New Grant, Researchers Aim to Provide Community College Graduates with Personalized Job Matches
- Exploring Careers in Education & Law: Workshop for Education Policy Associates
- Researchers Partner with VDOE to Study Pandemic Impact on Virginia Schools
- Researchers Shed Light on Rewards of ‘Credential Stacking’
- How to Help Students? Focus on the Teachers.
- Education Policy Students Honored for Dissertation Work
Come Study with EdPolicyWorks
Faculty at the School of Education & Batten Schools work with graduate students in our nationally ranked program.Learn More
The Virginia Education Science Training (VEST) program provides intensive research training in education sciences.Learn More