Faculty & Staff Resources
The work of the School hinges on the collective insight, passion and commitment of its faculty and staff.
The School of Education and Human Development is a diverse community of creative thinkers, evaluators and solvers, all working together to create positive impacts within our community and well beyond its walls.
As a member of the School faculty and staff, you are an important part of this community. Your unique talents contribute to our collective goals—and together, we're making a difference in education.
Useful Faculty & Staff Links
- Faculty Council
- EHD Curriculum and Program Review Committee (EHD-CPRC)
- Staff Advisory Council
- EHD Policies
- EHD Assessment Office
- EHD Library
- EHD Ed Benefits for U.Va. Employees
- Lifetime Physical Activity
- EHD Cares
- Foundation Scholarship, Fellowship & Award Form
- Organizational Charts
- Office of Communications and Marketing (OCM) Includes PowerPoint templates
- Media Resource Toolkit
- Web Editor Login
- News & Events Monitors
Faculty, students, and staff receive technical support from multiple offices within the School of Education and Human Development as well as across Grounds.
The Educational Technologies Office (ETO) provides the School of Education and Human Development faculty, staff and researchers with equipment, network services, software, as well as other technical recommendations and support. Equipment may be checked out for School of Education and Human Development staff, faculty, researchers and eligible students.
- Desktop computer support for faculty/staff
- Classroom support of Ridley 125 (SMART Board), 202 & 237 and Memorial Gym 211 & 213
- Printing for faculty/staff
Request Support from ETO
The Education Online and Canvas Support Team supports faculty, students, and staff in the Canvas learning management system and in UVA licensed learning technologies such as Zoom, Poll Everywhere, VoiceThread, and Hypothesis. Ed Online also offers instructional design services for all faculty and graduate teaching assistants.
- Canvas 24/7 Support – 877-404-4108 (faculty/staff) and 877-404-4098 (students)
- Instructional design and technical consultations
Request Support from Ed Online
- Send e-mail to [email protected]virginia.edu
- Call 434-924-0839
Information Technology Services offers support for all centrally managed software, hardware, and classrooms.
- 24/7 support for faculty/student/staff email
- Classroom technology support
- WIfI Access
- Password resets
Request Support from ITS
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Call 434-924-4357
- Contact immediate classroom support via phone 434-982-4586
The Dean’s Office offers limited technical support for events and meeting rooms at EHD.
- Zoom webinar license
- Recording and photography
- Audio/Visual support in EHD meeting rooms
Request Support from the Dean’s Office Events Staff