SURP 2016 Research Presentations
The Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP) is an 10-week education research internship hosted by the Curry School of Education at UVA, with support from interdisciplinary faculty, administrators, students and staff across the university. The program aims to provide undergraduate students from underrepresented groups with valuable educational research and professional development experience to better prepare them for careers in academics, policy, or research organizations. During the 2015 summer, eight interns from across the U.S. worked on research projects, attended workshops and presented at a research conference.
- SURP 2016 Research Poster Karen Fernandez (pdf)
- SURP 2016 Research Poster Joshua Hughes (pdf)
- SURP 2016 Research Poster Natalie Marks (pdf)
- SURP 2016 Research Poster Valerie Salcido (pdf)
- SURP 2016 Research Poster McKenzie Stokes (pdf)
- SURP 2016 Research Poster Wisa Terhune-Praphruettam (pdf)