(for full list see linked vita)
- Leko, M. M., Cook, B. G., & Cook, L. (2021). Qualitative methods in special education research. Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, 36(4), 278-286.
- Steele, J. S., Cook, L., & Ok, M. W. (2021). What Makes Co-Teaching Work in Higher Education? Perspectives from a Merged Teacher Preparation Program. Issues in Teacher Education, 30(1/2), 4-31.
- Cook, S. C., Collins, L. W., Madigan, J., McDuffie-Landrum, K, & Cook, L. (2021). Coaching Co-teachers: Increasing specialized instruction in inclusive settings. Teaching Exceptional Children, online first. https://doi.org/10.1177/0040059921997476
- Sanetti, L. M., Cook, B. G., & Cook, L. (2021). Treatment Fidelity: What it is and why it matters. Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, 36(1), 5-11 https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/ldrp.12238
- Therrien, W. J., Cook, B. G., & Cook, L. (2020). Utilizing meta-analyses to guide practice: A primer. Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, 35(3), 111-117. https://doi.org/10.1111/ldrp.12230
- Cook, B. G., Collins, L. W. Cook, S. C., & Cook, L. (2019). Evidence-based reviews: How evidence-based practices are systematically identified. Learning Disabilities Research & Practice. https://doi.org/10.1111/ldrp.12213
- Beahm, L. A., Cook, B. G., & Cook, L. (2019). Proceed with caution: Using web-based resources for instructing students with and at risk for EBD. Beyond Behavior, 28(1), 13-20. https://doi.org/10.1177/1074295619836076
- Maggin, D. M., Cook, B. G., & Cook, L. (2019). Making sense of single-case design effect sizes. Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, 34(3), 124-133. https://doi.org/10.1111/ldrp.12204
- Cook, B. G., Cook, L., & Therrien, W. J. (2018). Group-difference effect sizes: Gauging the practical importance of findings from group-experimental research. Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, 33(2), 56-63. https://doi.org/10.1111/ldrp.12167
- McDougall, D., Heine, R. C., Wiley, L. A., Sheehey, M. D., Sakanashi, K. K., Cook, B. G., & Cook, L. (2017). Meta-analysis of behavioral self-management techniques used by students with disabilities in inclusive settings. Behavioral Interventions. 32, 399-417. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/bin.1491
- Travers, J. C., Cook, B. G., & Cook, L. (2017). Null hypothesis significance testing and p-values. Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, 32, 208-215. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/ldrp.12147
- Cook, B. G., & Cook, L. (2017). Sampling and special education research: Examining whether and how study results apply to you. Learning Disabilities: Research & Practice. 32, 78-84. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/ldrp.12132
- Cook, B. G., & Cook, L. (2016). Research designs and special education research: Different designs address different questions. Learning Disabilities: Research & Practice, 31, 190-198. https://doi.org/10.1111/ldrp.12110
- Cook, B. G., & Cook, L. (2016). Leveraging evidence-based practice through partnerships based on practice-based evidence. Learning Disabilities: A Contemporary Journal, 14(2), 143-157.
- Cook, S. C., Cook, B. G., & Cook, L. (2016). Classifying the evidence base of Classwide Peer Tutoring for students with high incidence disabilities. Exceptionality. https://doi.org/10.1080/09362835.2016.1196448
- Cook, B. G., Collins, L. W., Cook, S. E., & Cook, L. (2016). A replication by any other name: A systematic review of replicative intervention studies. Remedial and Special Education 37, 223-234. https://doi: 10.1177/0741932516637198
- Cook, B. G., Tankersley, M., Cook, L., & Landrum, T. J. (2015). Republication of “evidence-based practices in special education: Some practical considerations”. Intervention in School and Clinic, 50, 310-315. https://doi: 10.1177/1053451214532071.