Interns will receive:
- Stipend of $3000 for the 8 weeks interns are in Charlottesville
- Up to $500 for travel to/from Charlottesville
- $500 towards meals
- Housing in a university residence hall (interns are required to live in residence halls)
- Registration and travel to a research conference
- Application fee waiver when applying to Curry graduate programs
All interns must be US citizens or permanent residents in order to receive funding.
This program is funded through a grant from the US Department of Education Institute of Education Science. We also receive funding through the Leadership Alliance and the UVA Graduate Student Diversity Office.
Questions? Please contact [email protected]