ECHO Autism for Primary Care
ECHO Autism for Primary Care connects you with a virtual learning network of providers focusing on best-practice care for children with or at-risk for autism. Through ECHO Autism, you will join a community of other primary care providers and specialists with expertise in developmental and behavioral pediatrics, child and adolescent psychiatry, clinical psychology, speech-language pathology, family support, education, and resource coordination.
- Begin date: March 16, 2021
- Please note that the begin date has been changed (previously March 2nd).
- Sessions continue for the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month through March 2022
- Times: 12-1 pm
How will ECHO Autism for Primary Care help me?
- Access regular and convenient access to autism specialists for discussion and support
- Expand your knowledge of evidence-based practices for screening, diagnosis and treatment of autism
- Increase your confidence in managing medical and behavioral challenges in children with autism
- Learn strategies for successful office visits for children with autism and developmental concerns
- Care for your patients in your own practice with the support of nationally recognized autism experts
How does it work?
ECHO Autism meets virtually for regularly scheduled 60-minute sessions. You will have a chance to discuss complex cases in your practice for real-time advice from experts.
What do I need to get started?
- Internet access (we use Zoom)
- A front-facing camera on a smartphone, tablet, or computer
- NOTE: If you don't have reliable Internet access, you may call in (voice-only) like in a conference call.
- Contact Keith Page at [email protected]