VEST Program Monitoring
The use of these documents is explained in detail in the Annual Timelines for VEST Fellows. Please see VEST Information for Current Fellows for appropriate timelines.
Additional information for students enrolled in Educational Psychology-Applied Developmental Science academic program:
* EP-ADS PhD Degree
* EP-ADS Guidelines for Prospective & Current PhD Students
Additional information for students enrolled in Education Policy students academic program:
* Ed Policy PhD Degree
* Ed Policy Guidelines for Prospective & Current PhD Students
- Annual Research Plan Table (updated Fa14)
This document is started new each fall, and revised are made in the winter and spring using track changes. Each draft is uploaded to collab.
- Sample Completed Annual Research Plan Table (updated Fa14)
This is a sample completed Annual Research Plan Table.
- Education Psychology-Applied Developmental Science Competency Matrix (updated Fa17)
Students affiliated with the EP-ADS program should complete and revise their competency matrix each fall, winter and spring and upload each draft to collab.
- Education Policy Competency Matrix (updated Fa17)
Students affiliated with the Ed Policy program should complete and revise their competency matrix each fall, winter and spring and upload each draft to collab.
- Annual Review Meeting Document (updated April 2016)
This document is start new each spring and used to plan your annual review meeting. Students complete this, and then after the meeting faculty provide a summary of the discussion with feedback. Drafts and final copies should be uploaded to Collab.
- Formatting paper and presentation citations (for annual report)
This document help students prepare for submitting their annual report in the winter. The online annual report link will be made available via email.