In honor of the 20th Anniversary of the University of Virginia Partnership for Leaders in Education, we invite you to join us, alongside faculty, alumni, and partner organizations, for over two days of community celebration, collective learning, and enriching partnership.
Throughout the Forum, we will advance a collective vision for the next generation of K-12 systems change and what that will take from each of us!
- Sunday, October 1 (PM) - The State of UVA-PLE
- Opening: Learning from the PLE Story
- Reception and Dinner: Celebrating Practitioners
- Monday, October 2 - Systems Change in 2023
- Socratic Session
- Panel Conversations on the Future of K-12 Systems Change
- Breakout Deep-Dives
- Three breakout sessions on future-facing topics to support the advancement ofconditions for the collective ownership of change, breakthrough secondary schools, andthe innovative instructional systems tomorrow demands.
- Tuesday, October 3 (AM) - Looking Ahead
- Exploring PLE Expanded Impact
- Setting a Collective Agenda for Coalition-Based Impact
Across 135 districts and 815 schools in 32 states, PLE has advanced conditions in districts serving 3.5 million students and is the only remaining K-12 leadership development organization with journal-level evidence of impact.
With 100% growth by our 30th anniversary, PLE can reach 50 school districts, 250 schools, andover 150,000 students per year. With extension of partnership, thought leadership, leadershipprograms and networks, research, and tools, we will impact the trajectories of millions more andbolster systems change across the country towards a more equitable and extraordinary future.