Developmental origins of achievement gaps, links between cognitive, motor, attentional and executive function skills, effects of “non-cognitive” skills and hormonal responses on cognitive development and performance, R&D funding policy in educational research that provides a theoretical perspective on integrating research from developmental neuroscience.
- CASTL Researchers Lead Over 80 Presentations at SRCD
- Professor from JMU Visits CASTL to Discuss Mindsets about Writing
- CASTL Awarded Over Four Million in Grant Funding to Pursue New Lines of Education Research
- CASTL Faculty Discuss How Education Research Informs Practice at SREE Conference
- $10M in Funding Awarded to CASTL Researchers in 2018
- CASTL Researchers Present Work on Social & Emotional Learning at SREE 2019
- WINGS for Kids Afterschool Program Narrows Gaps in Student’s Socio-emotional, Executive Function and Reading Skills